Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gotta Love em..

I had an interesting conversation with my 8 year old son a few minutes ago.
Earlier I overheard him tell a neighbor boy to go home he didn't want to play with him. They've been playing together almost daily the past couple weeks. After the boy left, I asked John why he didn't want to play with him?  He said, "Mom, there are a lot of reason's why." "You see it's like spoiled milk, once it goes bad you can't do anything with it." LOL 

After I regained my composure, I asked "Did you have anything to do with the milk spoiling?" "Maybe forget to put it back in the fridge?" He looked at me, mouth agape and blank faced. I could almost see the wheel's in his head working hard on how to respond. Finally he said, "I think you've taken the spoiled milk thing too far" LOL LOL Gotta love em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment